Our business relationships with the major hardware manufacturers and parts
distributors ensure maximum availability of parts to facilitate fast repair
times. We continually evaluate high mortality parts and where required stocks
are held at our offices in order to keep fix times to a minimum.
We are keen to tailor maintenance contracts to your exact need and budget.
Any hours of cover can be provided including 24 hours, 365 days throughout the
UK. Any service level can be provided including site-dedicated Engineers.
It is our aim to directly support all equipment items but where it is necessary
for us to use a third party we endeavour to ensure that we use only the most
professional organisations with standards as high as our own.
In order to ensure the minimum interruption to your everyday business in the
unusual event of a protracted or recurrent fault, we can provide a loan equipment
item of the same or higher specification until the repair is completed to your
Having a maintenance contact MintTec also entitles
you to the following benefits;
1. General maintenance support including any performance fine tuning required
and monitoring of the Network loading and utilisation rates
2. The implementation of housekeeping procedures such as backup routines, ensuring that such routines are completed in accordance with the clients' specification
3. To undertake areas of system administration such as additions, removal and changes to users
4. The development of future IT plans and projects in conjunction with the client
5. Regular Review meeting to evaluate Service Level Agreement performance
For more information please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org
or go to our contact us section.
European Cover. Another major addition to MintTec's service portfolio is the ability to provide European cover for our clients. As companies are often working in a WAN environment across geographic borders with regional offices, European support is becoming more and more relevant. This move illustrates our continuous development of the service we provide and is just one area where we have acted on customer demand and requirements.