All you need, all in the Cloud
A Cloud-based solution can deliver clear business benefits for your organisation, including reduced technology infrastructure and software licensing costs, faster and easier scalability and improved availability and accessibility.
With vast experience of and expertise in Cloud Services, we can help you every step of the way to a fully Cloud or Hybrid-based solution, with services ranging from security and storage to backup and e-mail.
Data security is often the first concern of customers migrating to a Cloud-based solution; but Cloud-based security services do not require any on-premise hardware or locally distributed software.
Similarly, Cloud Security Services differ to an on-premise firewall that watches the network from a physical appliance attached to your servers or data centre. They can protect you from malware, help you keep track of who signs into your network and monitor all your other Cloud applications.
Small and Medium-sized Enterprises benefit from this kind of distribution model because it does not require a dedicated security team to maintain the system, reducing headcount and costs. However, you are trusting your security to another Cloud-based organisation so let us help you decide on the best security Cloud suppliers for your business.
We can help you with all the key factors you need to consider for a successful Cloud Storage implementation, such as:
- access – how reliable are your external connections?
- speed – what bandwidth do you need and what experience will your users expect?
- security – how important is security to you and will you need to protect any intellectual property?
- reliability – who will hold your data and where? What reliability records and guarantees do they offer? How do they back up your valuable information?
- scalability – how many users need access now and in the future and how will you achieve that expansion?
- applications – what services do you need to access from your Cloud-based services?
- portability – how easy is it to move to an alternative provider if you choose to do so?
To find out more about how your business would benefit from our free, no obligation Cloud Services assessment – Contact us.