Keep your business safe & protect against cybercrime
Safeguarding intellectual property, financial information, and your organisations reputation is a crucial part of any business strategy; failure to address such threats as part of an ongoing process of review, testing and training, could have significant business continuity, cost and reputational implications.
A 2014 Info Sec Survey found that 60% of SMB’s had reported some form of security breach, costing each organisation on average between £65,000 – £115,000. These findings are supported by almost daily stories of large scale cyber security incidents. Cyber criminals target client data, sensitive commercial information & bank accounts.
Cybercrime presents a significant risk to client information and assets – impacts of such attacks could range from:
* Financial losses from theft of information, financial and bank details or money.
* Losing business from bad publicity, damage to reputations & customer base.
* Costs of fines if personal data is lost or compromised.
* Damage to other companies you supply or are connected to.
MintTec can help you safeguard your systems with complete confidence; identify risks & advise you on how to plan & implement the right solutions to protect your business from cybercrime & online threats.
Your Cyber Security Assessment:
- A collaborative process is used to identify security related issues.
- Identify any known or potential security concerns / threats / vulnerabilities.
- Review current or planned mitigations (defences such as AV, Firewalls etc.) and security infrastructure.
- Identify and report on residual risk (risk = likelihood x impact).
Dependent upon your needs, we can provide different levels of security reviews. Additional services include:
- Penetration testing with documentation.
- Security knowledge transfer to support personnel.
- End user security awareness training.
- Remediation Services in the event of a current breach.
- Compliance assessment with independent testing.
For your complete peace of mind all our consultants are industry accredited professionals who use pre-defined and agreed ethical techniques.
Book your Free Cyber Security Assessment Today*
*terms and conditions apply