Putting you through to a better Hosted VoIP phone system
With our managed and hosted VoIP telephony service there’s no physical PBX system installed at your offices (saving valuable space), instead switching equipment is hosted at our secure, highly available data centre facilities. Your voice service is then delivered via the IP network direct to your offices, with IP phones connected to your office Local Area Network (LAN).
It delivers many benefits – particularly for multi-site organisations, including:
- significant cost savings and increased operational efficiency, resilience and continuity.
- high flexibility for changing, dynamic and growing organisations.
- full functionality delivered to your staff at home or in remote offices.
We’ll help you make all the right connections
There’s a confusing array of VoIP systems and IP PBX suppliers on the market and we work with many of the leading names, including Cisco, Mitel, ShoreTel and Splicecom. However, our independent system integrator status and objective, consultative approach cuts through the complexities to ensure you get the right solutions to match your budget, business operations and possible future development.
The pros and cons of Pure or Hybrid VoIP systems
Pure IP systems carry your entire traffic within the system in IP, and offer considerably more functionality. However, this system has only a limited capability to work with your legacy infrastructure.
Hybrid IP systems offer backward compatibility to your traditional products including Time Division-Multiplexing (TDM). So if you have a large installed TDM infrastructure you’re able to phase migration to an IP system . The compromise here is that your system does not offer all the advanced capabilities of IP to all users.
We deliver a full service capability for VoIP and Unified Communications services
So if you’re thinking VoIP systems, think MintTec, as we offer:
- consultancy – expert advice on which system to implement, to match your requirements.
- installation and configuration – to cover every layer.
- maintenance and support – including a full 24/7/365 engineering back-up.
- hosting – on a VoIP managed services basis.
- choice of communication carriers – including SIP Trunks, ISDN, WAN and least cost routing.
To find out more about how your business could benefit from our free, no obligation VoIP System Assessment Contact us.