If your business never sleeps, neither will our IT support services
Today’s commercial world is truly 24/7/365. So we’ll shape our IT Support contracts to your needs and budget, providing cover for standard business hours up to 24 hours a day, every day of the year, throughout the UK.
Tailored to your needs
You can count on:
- IT support service levels to suit your requirements, including dedicated on-site engineers.
- maximum parts availability and fast repair times, thanks to our close working relationships with manufacturers and distributors.
- a constant proactive approach, evaluating high mortality parts and stock holdings to keep your fix times to a minimum.
- use of loan equipment in the unusual event of a protracted or recurrent fault.
We take responsibility for supporting your technology. Whether it’s your IT, network or telephony, offsite or on – your problems become ours. Support is always delivered to the same exacting standard via our in-house engineers or one of our trusted third party technical partners. In short, if it goes wrong we’re right there. That’s the MintTec way: can do, will do. Professional and expert.
Our most popular support services deliver peace of mind and more
IT Support Contracts
The valuable benefits include:
- identifying and preventing issues from becoming problems.
- general maintenance, performance fine tuning and monitoring.
- implementing housekeeping procedures and system administration tasks.
- planning future IT projects in conjunction with your needs.
- regular review and evaluation meetings.
- optional European cover, ideal if you work in a Wide Area Network (WAN) environment across the Continent.
General Support Plans (GSPs)
Our GSPs give you peace of mind in an uncertain world. They deliver the support you need with none of the overheads you don’t, keeping your in-house IT resources to a minimum and reducing overall IT running costs. All without leaving your business vulnerable.
Here’s how they work:
- a GSP contract provides you with a designated number of ‘GSP points’ which you can use for on-site, remote or telephone support.
- you get qualified and experienced network consultants available to carry out tuning and performance improvements and directly assist with any network-related issues but…
- only on an ‘as and when needed’ basis
- charge out rates are set for a 12-month term, based on the number of GSP points you initially take out – the greater the number of points you commit to, the lower the rate
- if all your GSP points are used within the term, you can add additional points during the term at the same effective rate.
To find out more about how your business would benefit from one of our IT support packages Contact us.
Find out more about how your business would benefit from our Managed IT Support.